Friday, June 15, 2007

Vacation

Ann did a GREAT job summarizing our trip out to Indiana. You should read her blog. We liked walking in the rain, running errands, visiting Perdu, and going to the zoo. It was great to see everyone. Sorry, but I'm not going to add any more because Ann has already said it all (with picutres!) on her blog.
New York was a lot of fun too!
We...
Went to a prix fix lunch (really fancy resturaunt)
Shopped
Went Site-seeing: statue of liberty, ground zero, brooklyn bridge, empire state building, central park, subways (oh wait, that's not site seeing), china town, little italy, the met, dowtown NY etc. It was a lot of fun. We really enjoyed the food in New York- so many different kinds. I know Amy and Dan espeicially think I didn't try anything new- but I did and I liked a lot of it. I know Leif especially enjoyed all the different kinds of food- especially the AFRICAN!
All in all it was a great trip. The fact that I haven't posted anything until now does not mean I didn't enjoy myself, it just means that my house is now clean and organized. I'll post some pictures later.
We love you all. It was FANTASTIC seeing you after so long. Thanks for letting us come visit!!!

No comments: