Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gratitude

It's only been 9 months since anyone has posted and longer than that since I did. I really like how the girls are daily posting 5 things they are grateful for. I thought I would just post 1 day of things I am grateful for.

1. My husband. He works so hard to provide for our family. He loves each and everyone of us. He has gone back to school and is doing a fabulous job. I love him.

2. My children. Each one of them are making wise choices and are living good, righteous lives. I love each of you.

3. My grandchildren. Each one of them are very precious to me. Each one is learning how to be obedient, well mannered children. I love each of you and truly wish I could see you more often.

4. My home. I am so thankful that we have a nice home, a wonderful yard, and live in a good community.

5. My job. I love teaching. I love working with the students. I love technology.

6. Working at the temple. I love the spirit there. I love working with the other sisters. I love better understanding the ordinances.

7. The gospel. What would we do without it? What would we do without the knowledge we have of our Savior and of our Heavenly Father?

8. Extended family. I love the relationship I have with each of my siblings, parents, nieces and nephews, etc. What do people do when they don't have extended family?

9. My health. I have been extremely blessed!!

Life is pretty good. It is good to remember all of the things that make it that way. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Mom,
Thanks for the post! I loved reading it. I am so thankful for you too. We have been to blessed.
Love ya.